Come and join us through the magical Dales winter for rest and relaxation by the fire or fun filled walks through the snow, cycling and horse riding in the fresh air. We are a short drive from Grassington for the Dickensian Festival which runs on weekends through November and December each year.
A warm welcome and beautiful bedrooms with soft fabrics and furnishings and delicious locally sourced ingredients with a daily changing, seasonal menu and events and tasting nights running throughout the winter. With a range of local real ales, along with an extensive selection of wines and whisky, we offer the warmest of welcomes in our cosy bar and lounge, with log fires and wood burners to warm you up and take away the chill.
Stay at the award winning Queens Arms … how much or how little you choose to do during your stay is up to you but you don’t want to miss out!
Our Queens Arms Winter Breaks are on offer from January 2 2018 up to and including Saturday 31 March 2018.
1 and 2 night breaks Tuesday through Thursday
1 night – £99 (includes bed and breakfast and evening meal for 2 people )
2 nights – £180 (includes bed and breakfast and evening meals for 2 people)
2 night breaks on a Friday and Saturday
2 nights – £199 (includes bed and breakfast and evening meals for 2 people)
- Dinner is two courses per person – starter and main course or main course and dessert; extra courses will be charged in addition
- There will be an £8 supplement added for any steak dishes ordered
- All prices are based on 2 people sharing a room
- Dates not included in this offer are 1 January 2018; 9th – 17th February 2018 – prices for these dates are from our usual tariff and can be viewed here.
- On booking, a 50% deposit of the total amount is required with the balance payable on check-out along with any additional costs incurred. In the event of a cancellation, a refund of the deposit will only be given at the Manager’s discretion
Contact The Queens Arms to enquire and book – email@example.com.